What do we have to offer:
- An opportunity to build your sales and customer service skills
- A great work environment located in the heart of downtown and easily accessible by public transit
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Competitive base salary
- A comprehensive benefits program
- Employee discounts
- Employee engagement activities
Your work life:
- Guaranteed 40 hours a week
- Monday to Friday 8:00am to 7:00pm department hours
- Saturday 8:00am to 5pm department hours
- Open space office environment with up-to-date technology
The Senior Representative, Digital Online Solutions role is primarily a sales position. Although the primary focus of the role is sales and sales administration of loans, the representative will also be responsible for the analysis of customer financial situations with a customer service approach.
What will you be doing:
- Manage the end-to-end loan application process, from origination to post-loan servicing, either over the phone, e-mail or through LiveChat, with the customer
- Manually verify customers by reviewing customer credit worthiness and through ID validation
- Interact with prospective customers, through phone, unscripted LiveChat or e-mail, advising about Fairstone products and services
- Manage all incoming customer calls to the Fairstone Digital Online Solutions team
- Provide customers with information on the features and benefits of lending products and answer all questions that customers may have
- Serve as point of contact in responding to client service inquiries on loans originated through digital channel
- Performs outbound solicitation calls to prospective clients during early-stage collections phase
- Resolves the most sensitive issues, while balancing decisions with needs of the employee, Company and clients.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- 2 years’ experience in retail sales or phone sales
- Call center experience, an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, that demonstrate the ability to work directly with people in a customer service capacity
- Bilingualism required – French and English
- Technological savviness is a must
- Ability to multi-task, and be comfortable accessing and switching between tools during a chat conversion with customers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
- Willingness to work flexible hours which includes evening and weekend hours
- Enjoys a changing environment and learning new processes
What’s in it for you?
Looking for a rewarding career? You’ve come to the right place. At Fairstone, we offer all our permanent employees:
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Incentive programs to recognize when sales targets are met (applies to branch network employees only)
- A minimum of 3 weeks paid vacation (prorated to your start date)
- Flexible Health and Dental Benefits
- Employer Sponsored Pension Plan
- Personal days and sick days
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Paid volunteer day and organized volunteering events across the country
- Ongoing Learning and Development Training
- Referral Incentives up to $5000.00
Come join our team!
Fairstone is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minorities, and disabled are encouraged to apply in confidence.Whether you’re seeking first-time employment or are making a career change, Fairstone has the internal support to help our team members grow and succeed.