What Do We Have To Offer
- A great work environment located in the heart of downtown and easily accessible by public transit
- Competitive base salary
- Incentive plans
- A comprehensive benefits program
- Employee discounts
- Employee engagement activities
Your Work Life
- Guaranteed 40 hours a week
- Monday to Friday 8:00am to 10:00pm department hours
- Open space office environment with up-to-date technology
What Will You Be Doing
- Responsible to follow all company and departmental policies and procedures
- Manage, update and action account processing for various administrative tasks including but not limited to, payment processing and exception, Batch processing, Cheque disbursement and preparation, daily cash drawer management
- Reconcile historical accounts and perform reapplication/re-amortization functions.
- Resolves complex problems under limited supervision.
- Provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers
- Support an expansive array of products/services.
- Demonstrate technical/administrative expertise.
- Apply specialized functional area skills and basic knowledge of payment processing functions
- Understands how duties relate with others in the team/unit and how the unit integrates to support the larger organization
- Other related duties as assigned
- High school Diploma (or equivalent).
- 1 – 2 years directly related experience in payment processing and or administrative functions
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills (oral and written), basic math, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Energetic, focused and detail oriented with the ability to work proactively as part of a team
- Strong working knowledge of MS products (Excel, Word and Access)
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive, high volume environment
- Bilingual (English/French )
- Must be available Monday to Friday between 8AM to 10PM
Compensation and Benefits for Permanent Employees:
▪Very Competitive salary with bonus potential
▪Flexible Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
▪Employer Sponsored Pension Plan
▪Paid Planned and Unplanned days
▪Tuition Assistance Programs, Volunteer Day, Personal Days
▪Ongoing Learning, Development and Manager Training
▪Opportunities for Advancement
▪Referral Incentives up to $ 5000.00 and Much More……