Senior SAP ABAP Developer with Fiori experience
Location: North York, ON
Reports to : SAP Manager, Information Technology
SCOPE OF POSITION
This position is accountable to collaborate with the business & SAP Functional user community, provide exceptional SAP technical guidance in all SAP modules that facilitates SAP utilization, and implements process improvements and integration. Hana, S4Hana & Fiori, UI5 experience is also needed.
- Responsible for gathering technical requirements and the subsequent design and development of technical specification documents and technical solutions to support business/functional process improvement within the SAP ECC and S4Hana Modules
- Work with project and user teams to provide implementation leadership, SAP solutions and methodologies
- Collaborates effectively with key subject matter experts to resolve issues around the business processes
- Helps SAP functional team in developing proof of concepts to showcase functional solutions to the key business partners and subject matter experts
- Helps to Implement solutions including Configuration, Interfaces and ABAP
- Design, code, unit test and implement ECC & S4Hana solutions using current best practices
- Provides user support and training of subject matter experts on new functionality
- Documents requirements, business process maps, project plans and training materials from technical perspective
- Review functional specifications with functional leads addressing an gaps to provide a development solution
- Provides second level support calls from help desk to ensure the system performs efficiently and that customers are provided with required services.
- University degree in computer science, electronics, IT or related field required.
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in SAP ABAP with at least three full life cycle implementations.
- Must have HANA DB or S4HANA ABAP experience
- SAP ABAP development skills with Fiori UI5 is must
- At least 7 years developing extraction programs, update programs using BAPI and BDC, ABAP report creation, file processing and enhancements including BADI enhancements. Experience with LSMW preferred.
- Experience and training, as an SAP ABAP developer, covering all WRICEF development aspects, using both traditional and OO methods with SAP ECC6 or higher. ABAP certification is required.
- Familiarity with SAP BW 7.x
- Experience in SAP modules such as FI,CO, SD, MM, PP and / or PM
- Experience with middle-ware tools such as XI, HCP and / or SAP Data Services
- Detail oriented and able to work both independently as well as collaborate with functional, and business users.
- Strong problem solving and technical analysis skills and experience.
- Excellent customer service, written and oral communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
By joining our team, you will have the chance to be part of a vibrant and growing company. We offer an exciting work atmosphere and opportunities for professional development. At Chemtrade, we take pride in rewarding our employees for their commitment, performance and hard work by offering a variety of programs and services. We offer a comprehensive and very competitive health and wellness program, including medical, dental, paid vacation and a fitness activity subsidy. Our unique culture enables employees to thrive in a supportive and engaging workplace. Employee engagement is not just something we talk about at Chemtrade, but fulfilled through exciting programs like Employee Recognition and Rewards (CHEers!), and Chemtrade University.
Our friendly work environment fosters positive interaction amongst employees within and throughout different departments and locations. We treat our employees with fairness and equity. We value diversity, recognize the benefits of an inclusive work environment and pride ourselves on our commitment to the Health and Safety of our employees and the communities we work in through Responsible Care®.
Chemtrade is one of the world’s largest suppliers of sulphuric acid, liquid sulphur dioxide (SO2) and sodium hydrosulphite (SHS), and a leading processor of spent sulphuric acid. Chemtrade is also a leading regional supplier of sulphur and sodium chlorate, one of only two North American producers of phosphorous pentasulphide and also produces zinc oxide and water treatment chemicals. Chemtrade obtains these products from its own production facilities and through long-term marketing services agreements and distributes them to customers around the world. In January 2014, Chemtrade acquired General Chemical, a leader in water chemicals with nearly 50 North American production facilities. Chemtrade manufactures a broad line of organic and inorganic chemicals for a wide variety of industries and applications. Our products include aluminum sulfate, aluminum chlorohydrate, and ferric sulfate for water treatment applications. We stand behind our products with solid technical support. We are one of the leading producers across every business we service.
Chemtrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Chemtrade is committed to fair and accessible employment practices and will, where possible, provide accommodations for persons with disabilities.