SCOPE OF POSITION
This role is responsible for managing the C4C Customer Service deployment to the plants, implementing the C4C Sales and also developing, delivering high-quality technical/functional solutions to our diverse users according to their unique needs and integrate SAP S/4HANA / ECC to C4C.
- Responsible for gathering business requirements and the subsequent design and development of strategic solutions that support our SAP C4C platform.
- Implementation and support of the SAP Cloud solution to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction. This includes C4C- Service C4C- Integration and C4C- Sales.
- Responsible for managing and implementing robust processes aligned to business objectives and deliver continuous improvement.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of C4C
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
- Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues; · Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Build strong relationships with key business partners and collaborate effectively to resolve issues around the business processes.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to other team members.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
- At least 2 full cycle software implementations integrating C4C and ERP applications.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of extensive C4C Service, Integration and Sales business process knowledge in areas such as Mobile Integration, Service Management and Sales Including integration areas with Sales and Distribution, Materials Management, Production Planning in SAP ECC etc...
- Experience in Integration between C4C and CRM On Premise / SAP ERP either using HCI or PI
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverable 's and projects at the same time
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective · Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a can-do attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness