Senior SAP FI/CO Analyst
Location: North York, ON
Reports to : SAP Manager, Information Technology
SCOPE OF POSITION
This position is accountable to collaborate with the business user community, provide exceptional SAP functional and technical guidance in SAP Finance modules that facilitates SAP utilization, and implements process improvements and integration.
- Responsible for gathering business requirements and the subsequent design and development of business process solutions that support business process improvement within the SAP FI/CO and PS Modules
- Work with project and user teams to provide implementation leadership, SAP solutions and methodologies
- Collaborates effectively with key subject matter experts to resolve issues around the business processes
- Develops proof of concepts to showcase functional solutions to the key business partners and subject matter experts
- Implements solutions including Configuration, Interfaces and ABAP
- Provides user support and training of subject matter experts on new functionality
- Documents requirements, business process maps, project plans and training materials
- Provides second level support calls from help desk to ensure the system performs efficiently and that customers are provided with required services.
- University degree in Business, Finance, or related field required.
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in SAP FI/CO module with at least three full life cycle implementations, Project Systems experience is desired.
- Must have Product Costing and CO/PA experience
- Must have SAP S4 HANA or Central Finance experience
- Must have Experience in BW/BPC - Business Process Planning and Consolidation tool
- Detail oriented and able to work both independently as well as collaborate with functional, and business users.
- Strong problem solving and business analysis skills and experience, including functional decomposition, requirements gathering and process modelling.
- Excellent customer service, written and oral communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
By joining our team, you will have the chance to be part of a vibrant and growing company. We offer an exciting work atmosphere and opportunities for professional development. At Chemtrade, we take pride in rewarding our employees for their commitment, performance and hard work by offering a variety of programs and services. We offer a comprehensive and very competitive health and wellness program, including medical, dental, paid vacation and a fitness activity subsidy. Our unique culture enables employees to thrive in a supportive and engaging workplace. Employee engagement is not just something we talk about at Chemtrade, but fulfilled through exciting programs like Employee Recognition and Rewards (CHEers!), and Chemtrade University.
Our friendly work environment fosters positive interaction amongst employees within and throughout different departments and locations. We treat our employees with fairness and equity. We value diversity, recognize the benefits of an inclusive work environment and pride ourselves on our commitment to the Health and Safety of our employees and the communities we work in through Responsible Care®.
Chemtrade is one of the world’s largest suppliers of sulphuric acid, liquid sulphur dioxide (SO2) and sodium hydrosulphite (SHS), and a leading processor of spent sulphuric acid. Chemtrade is also a leading regional supplier of sulphur and sodium chlorate, one of only two North American producers of phosphorous pentasulphide and also produces zinc oxide and water treatment chemicals. Chemtrade obtains these products from its own production facilities and through long-term marketing services agreements and distributes them to customers around the world. In January 2014, Chemtrade acquired General Chemical, a leader in water chemicals with nearly 50 North American production facilities. Chemtrade manufactures a broad line of organic and inorganic chemicals for a wide variety of industries and applications. Our products include aluminum sulfate, aluminum chlorohydrate, and ferric sulfate for water treatment applications. We stand behind our products with solid technical support. We are one of the leading producers across every business we service.
Chemtrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Chemtrade is committed to fair and accessible employment practices and will, where possible, provide accommodations for persons with disabilities.