Also known as Project Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager, steers a group of development teams to efficiently reach corporate goals. The Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager facilitates processes, escalates impediments, manages risk, promotes architectural strength, and helps to drive continuous improvement at the project level. A project is composed of multiple development teams associated with one business line and the Scrum Master acts as a servant leader to maintain alignment with product strategy and corporate priorities.
• Scheduling, coordinating meetings for development teams
• Facilitating meetings by allowing and encouraging constructive communication and helping to keep topics on track throughout the ceremonies
• Helps to establish release and sprint cadence
• Manage and coordinate risks/dependencies and organize the team artifacts
• Identifies and escalates impediments
• Publishes committed project objectives
• Coordinates with product owners to keep the release and individual team sprint backlogs groomed
• Provide up-to-date and accurate department defined metrics on team performance, findings, issues and progress
• Coordinates elements of the release plan with other technology staff outside of the project
• Participates in Scrum of Scrums
• Encourages Architect and Team collaboration
• Coordinates timely response and support to production line customer issues and helps to ensure that teams maintain adherence to Service Level Agreements
• Participates in Release Planning process
• Promotes adherence to Agile software development best practices
• Drives continuous improvement initiatives at the project and team level
• Acts as an Agile coach to the project team
• Software development and/or project management experience, in a professional environment using Agile methodologies
• 5+ years of IT experience including 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach for multiple development teams
• Understanding of backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, and task definition
• Large/enterprise application development experience using Agile methodologies
• Strong leadership, time management, conflict resolution, and analytical skills.
• Able to act as servant leader at the project level
• Situational Awareness - Must be the first to notice differences and issues as they arise and elevate them to management
• Enthusiastic - Must be high-energy
• Drive for continual improvement
• Quick learner - Must be able to quickly gain a high-level understanding of the technical and business domains of the development teams
• Self-motivation and the ability to work under minimal supervision are a must
• Outstanding written and oral communication.
• Experience with Atlassian Tools such as Jira and Confluence preferred, but not required.
• Up to date CSM certification preferred, but not required.
• MS/BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
Cvent Maintains a drug-free workplace.