Title: Senior Security Firewall Specialist
Job ID: SP445195775
We are looking to hire a Senior Security Firewall Specialist to support our client in protecting their information systems and information assets. They are expecting an expert in information systems security practices, infrastructure security controls and technologies. The successful candidate will play a vital role in the development and maintenance of the organization’s information security control standards. This role will lead the security operations team with its day-to-day work assignments.
- Oversee projects that requires IT Risk and Security Management; and help in defining requirements, architecture, design and implementation and testing phases
- Guide the team with its projects in risk assessment, identifying security issues and providing guidance regarding the interaction of the proposed application with the organization’s security infrastructure
- Be engaged in the operations of the next gen firewalls
- Assists in the development, implementation and operations of security controls to secure Microsoft Azure IaaS and PaaS resources
- Perform other duties as required
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a technical team lead capacity working with perimeter security systems such as next-gen firewalls, IDS/IPS, content filtering, endpoints threat protection, and Checkpoint technologies.
- Working experience in implementing network security controls and designing data centers in cloud environments, particularly Microsoft Azure.
- Expert knowledge in applying best practices for security operations, including incident response, threat management, and log analysis
- Working experience with log aggregation technologies and vulnerability management.
- Working knowledge in Linux OS systems administration.
- Working knowledge of identity management concepts and systems
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com