Client ID: 292373
Senior ServiceNow Developer
On behalf of our client, Procom is currently seeking a Senior ServiceNow Developer.
A Senior ServiceNow® Developer (the Developer) is required to join existing Agile project teams, comprised of both client employees and contractors, which are addressing the service catalogue, service request, service fulfillment and customer portal implementation as it relates to ServiceNow® implementation. The Developer will report to the project director or delegate and deliver Services based on Statements of Work. Services are expected to be delivered remotely, usually within regular business hours (Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM, Pacific Time) and usually averaging 35-45 hours per week.
Senior ServiceNow Developer Job Details:
- Build ServiceNow® service request and fulfilment functionality to address customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows to manage data flows from the customer to the fulfilment teams providing the service;
- • Build ServiceNow® service portal functionality to implement the customer facing service catalogue, service request, dashboards and other features;
- • Build and manage ServiceNow® security models related to portal widgets, catalog functionality, access control lists (ACLs), and other functionality;
- • Use scripting tools and ServiceNow® functionality to automate rote tasks being done in ServiceNow®;
- • Perform integrations and process automation using ServiceNow® Orchestration; and
- • Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow® and other systems.
Senior ServiceNow Developer Mandatory Skills:
At least 5 years’ experience, within the past 10 years (as of the Closing Date of this RFP) with:
- a) Extensive experience in developing solutions in ServiceNow®;
- b) Developing ServiceNow® solutions for large public sector organizations, which may include but is not limited to a Province, municipality, state, or federal government entity, with complex Service Portal and Request Fulfilment requirements;
- c) Participating on projects with an Agile approach to project planning and implementations and collaborating with business stakeholders as well as other product delivery teams within an Agile framework and with Agile project teams;
- d) Participating in implementing ITSM/ITIL based projects; and
- e) ServiceNow® experience including, but not limited to:
- 1. Building ServiceNow® service request and fulfilment functionality to address customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows to manage data flows from the customer to the support team’s fulfilment teams providing the service;
- 2. Using scripting tools and ServiceNow® functionality to automate rote tasks being done in ServiceNow®;
- 3. Performing integrations and process automation using ServiceNow® Orchestration;
- 4. Loading, manipulating and maintaining data between ServiceNow® and other systems; and
- 5. Building and managing the implementation of ServiceNow® Portal, experience upgrading customers across ServiceNow® family packs and involvement in resolving and implementing upgrade solutions.
8 Months with possible long extensions
Senior ServiceNow Developer Start Date
Senior ServiceNow Developer Assignment Location
Victoria, BC (Remote work post to Covid 19)