MatchBox Consulting Group is currently searching for a Senior Backend Developer – Java to join their team on a permanent opportunity.
- Building high-volume, highly available, and distributed server applications
- Designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving software
- Leading and teaching teammates on best practices
- Leading technical projects while collaborating with development managers, product managers, and designers.
- Understanding project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Building and maintaining many of the services that are central to our client’s infrastructure
- You will work be driving technical design and implementation of services with your team as well as coordinating with other teams on broader initiatives
- You will be mentoring junior members of the team and are the “go to” source for technical inquiries
- You are comfortable reaching out across functional teams to get a complete picture of how our services are structured providing thoughtful input into the future solutions that we are building
- Min. 7-10 years of experience as a developer/software engineer
- Experience working at a system level and with more complex problems
- Experience with Scala, Go and PHP, Java, .NET
- Evidence with relational database, even if personal project
- Has a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, Matchbox is a recruitment and solutions firm that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical and Accounting & Finance.
We offer unrivaled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. Our recruitment consultants work in specific vertical markets and our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering that perfect match.
Please visit our website at www.matchboxhr.com