Job title: Sr. Software Engineer ( BP + UIPath + Dot.Net background )
Work Location: Toronto, ON Canada
Number of resource: 2
Level Experience: 2 to 4 years
Tech Mahindra is presently looking for Sr Software Engineer to join our team in Toronto, Ontario.
You must be eligible to work in Canada or have your PR card or a Work Permit.
- Primary Skills: Hands-on to Third Party Robotics Solution like UiPath and Blueprism
- Secondary Skills: Asp .Net, MVC 4.0, WCF, jQuery, C#, SQL Server 2008/SQL Server 2012(preferred), Visual Studio 2012/Visual Studio 2013(preferred).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Development using Robotics Process Automation
- Full lifecycle application development
- Designing, coding and debugging applications
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Software modelling and simulation
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Maintain standards compliance
- A track record in the successful delivery and support of configuration/scripting type technology
- Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution
- Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes
- The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly from theoretical exercises to real world delivery and mentoring tasks.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
What we offer:
- Great Medical, Dental and Vision benefits where Tech Mahindra pays the Premiums at 100% and they start from first day of employment.
- Opportunity to work in a professional environment
- Gain new experience which will help develop your career in the industry
- Great opportunity for growth since we strongly believe in promoting from within
- Many perks with many companies
Tech Mahindra Business Process Services is the Business Process Outsourcing unit of Tech Mahindra, which is $4.9 Billion dollar conglomerate operating from more than 90 countries with a workforce of 121, 840+.
Tech Mahindra Business Process Services provides Next Gen Digital CX & Back Office services across multiple industries, which include Communication, Media & Entertainment, Retail & CPG, Healthcare & Life Science, Banking & Financial Services, Transport, Hospitality & Logistics and Manufacturing & Utilities.
We work on the ideology to disrupt customer's legacy process by digitalizing its end-to-end product lifecycle by introducing AAC (Automation, Analytics & Consulting) methodology with focus on improving & delivering perpetual positive CX. With the emphasis on incubating BPaaS elucidations (Including our comprehensive technology alliance relationship), which include Platform & Point Solutions of plug and play model, we look forward to achieve optimum productivity by cannibalizing, transforming and delivering positive CX.
The Mahindra Group is a USD 21 billion federation of companies that enables people to rise through innovative mobility solutions, driving rural prosperity, enhancing urban living, nurturing new businesses and fostering communities. It enjoys a leadership position in utility vehicles, information technology, financial services and vacation ownership in India and is the world's largest tractor company, by volume. It also enjoys a strong presence in agribusiness, aerospace, commercial vehicles, components, defense, logistics, real estate, renewable energy, speedboats and steel, amongst other businesses. Headquartered in India, Mahindra employs over 200,000 people across 100 countries. Learn more about Mahindra on www.mahindra.com / Twitter and Facebook: @MahindraRise