Founded in 1967, ADGA is a privately owned and operated Canadian company. We employ over 700 highly skilled team members who apply their knowledge and expertise in service delivery of advanced technology solutions for clients in the Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing markets across Canada.
Celebrating over 50 years in business, we are proud to be one of Canada’s most trusted professional engineering and consultancy firms. Our clients continue to rely on ADGA to provide subject matter expertise, and quality talent to fulfill their business objectives. We have done so successfully by anticipating and responding to the constant changes in technology, and evolving with agility.
Our culture of commitment, trust, and accountability guides our business, fosters our growth, and is at the core of our relationships with clients, employees and consultants. Whether your projects are complex, large-scale requirements, or dependable, professional resources to execute on time, and on budget, you can count on ADGA to deliver. We are dedicated to your success.
Have you had the opportunity to develop software products for the Department of National Defence, or while serving with the Canadian Armed Forces? Do you also hold a valid Secret clearance?
If you are looking for a multi-year job opportunity with a great client, this job might be for you! Join our well established team within the National Capital area!
Tasks for this role will include:
- Develop software for products and scenario's for the military.
- Develop strategic documentation, framework and strategies.
- Conduct reviews and assessments of program objectives from a technical perspective.
- Analyze and evaluate alternative solutions to meet departmental objectives.
- Ensure the integration of all aspects of solutions.
- Monitor industry trends to ensure the solutions fit with government and industry directs for technology.
- Work on Mission Critical Military Command and Control Software Systems.
- A Masters Degree or Bachelors Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or a College Diploma in Engineering or Computer Technology. (or equivalent as determined by the client)
- Experience working as a Software Specialist on Mission Critical Military Command and Control Software Systems. (the ideal candidate has developed software for products and scenario's that can never fail due to the environment they are used such as military situations, security etc.)
- Must have at least 5 years of demonstrated experience in the preparation of guidance and strategic direction documentation in the field of information technology, information management or engineering.
- Must have at least 3 years in performing tasks associated to this role.
- Strong asset - experience supporting an ISTAR C2 Project.
- Must hold a valid Secret Level 2 Clearance with the Federal Government