Executive Talent on Demand is actively recruiting for an Integration Specialist in Toronto! Our client is an international engineering firm and is looking for an Integration Specialist to perform analysis, design and integration activities in the verification of software for transportation systems on lab hardware. This is a 4-month contract to start, with a strong possibility for extension!
- Understand and follow the company’s processes and procedures for developing vital software, non-vital software, infrastructure software, network interconnections and software and hardware interfaces
- Integrate multiple subsystems together to verify solution meets performance and functional targets
- Develop tools to automate checks and integration points
- Produce and review the software requirements analysis, design, code, debug, and test results
- Write test procedures and test software code used for integration
- Perform engineering testing in the lab and desktop environments and investigate problems reported from the field
- Prepare reports, giving findings on problems
- 3 – 8 years of working experience
- Knowledge of software development environment (desktop simulator, target simulator)
- Knowledge of standard networking concepts (subnets/protocols/utilities)
- Knowledge of Linux system administration and Windows power user
- Ability to write robust scripts and lightweight applications
- Knowledge of transportation signaling techniques
If interested in this great opportunity, apply to firstname.lastname@example.org – IT Manager of First Impressions & Recruitment. Please note that we offer a lucrative referral bonus for the hired candidate if you know someone in your professional network.