Eaton’s Global Talent& Learning organization is currently seeking a Senior Talent AcquisitionConsultant - Bilingual, who is fluent in both English and French, to join ourteam.
This role will be based at our Burlington,Toronto location.In this role, you will help todevelop and implement recruitment strategies throughout NorthAmerica.The Talent Acquisition function supports the company'sstrategic goal of identifying, attracting and acquiring the best availabletalent to assist the organization in delivering sustainable, profitablegrowth.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee aroundthe world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discoverybecome reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals likeyou can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. In thisrole:
- You will manage an averagerequisition load of 30-35+ professional level positions in a fast-paced environment; requisition load may exceed this average during peak recruiting seasons
- You will seek to understand the business, including products and services of the client organization, in order to speak with authority and attract key talent
- You will communicate expertise and provide guidance on policies, procedures and best practices to internal customers
- You will develop strategic recruiting plans specific to each unique requisition thatexemplifiesa depth of understanding of the client's hiringneeds, both internal and external
- You will consult with the hiring manager on market availability, market trends, roadblocks and potential solutions to overcome those roadblocks
When we embrace thedifferent ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we —as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed toensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees.Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of anapplicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information,protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in human resources or a professional recruiting / staffing role
- Must be fluent in English and French (proficient in verbal and written communications)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- No relocation is being offered for this role. Qualified candidates must currently reside within 50 miles of the posted locations.
- Experience working with OFCCP hiring policies and guidelines for U.S.-based roles
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a corporate staffing position
- Experience in a HR role supporting a client organization(s) preferred
- Previous experience with applicant tracking systems
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to drive results, even under adverse circumstances
- Strong organization and time management skills
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of %2419.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – Canada
Primary Location: Canada-ON-Burlington
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time