The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist reports to the Director, Talent Acquisition. Under general direction, they are responsible for the successful execution and delivery of full cycle recruitment. The Talent Acquisition Specialist is an ambassador of the ADGA Group and will effectively liaise with potential employees, consultants, and clients. They will maintain a special focus on the development of meaningful professional relationships while meeting various staffing requirements, both internally and on client sites.
- Works in partnership with internal clients to coordinate and deliver full cycle recruitment activities ensuring an effective recruiting and hiring process.
- Develops a relationship with Account Executives and build a deep understanding of business requirements and market dynamics.
- Liaises with the Procurement Development Centre (PDC) and other related subject matter experts in order to ensure quality and accuracy in the execution and completion of the bid process for RFPs.
- Develops and posts vacancies on the ADGA website, and job boards as appropriate.
- Sources and assesses candidates for both full time and contract opportunities.
- Screens resumes, interviews applicants, and refers well-qualified candidates to corresponding client managers.
- Follows existing sourcing processes, as well as identifies new tools for finding top talent.
- Reviews content and accuracy of matrices and liaise with candidates for completion as required.
- Design and develop sourcing activities and identifies/qualifies active and passive candidates in support of business requirements and identifies new tools and solutions to find talent.
- Proactively seek well-qualified candidates and maintain a strong network of passive candidates for future opportunities.
- Maintains updated and active listing of key talent, key skill sets, and availability of active and potential resources.
- Screen resumes, interview applicants, and refer well-qualified candidates to corresponding client managers.
- Negotiate salaries/rates with employees/ consultants.
- Develops mutually beneficial relationships with professional organizations, user groups, and other sources of applicant referrals
- Provides a high level of customer service to both candidates and internal clients/coworkers.
- Five or more years of recruiting experience, preferably in an agency or technical recruiting environment
- Experience with Government of Canada Procurement (Bids, RFPs, Tenders), and other bid solicitations is considered an asset
- Previous experience with recruiting for STEM/Technical roles is considered an asset
- Ability to work in a high volume environment, with many concurrent roles
- Knowledge of Ottawa and Ontario labour markets
- Previous experience with Federal Government contracts and consulting an asset
- Eligible for a Secret clearance
Commission, Benefits, Vacation