Client ID: 270466
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking a Senior Tester for a 8 months contract in Edmonton, Alberta.
Senior Tester Responsibilities
• Understands and is able to create, develop, implement and/or delegate effective QA procedures and processes.
• Ensures the quality and stability of systems throughout projects.
• Coordinates or facilitates the creation of system integration and/or user accepting testing scenarios, data setup, and scripts.
• Leads or delegates the execution of test scripts but is also able to step in and perform testing.
• Documents (or delegates) results of the testing, providing summary reporting for presentation to business stakeholders.
• Liaison with Project Manager and all project stakeholders to ensure delivery of a high-quality product is compatible with the project timelines.
• Works closely with business and IT teams to ensure quality end deliverable.
Senior Tester Mandatory Skills
• Minimum eight (8) years of experience in information technology.
• Minimum five (5) years of experience in a senior testing role of a complex software implementation.
• Strong planning and leadership skills.
• Proven ability to define components to be tested and assign a relative priority.
• Demonstrable understanding of the approaches to systems development, integration and implementation.
• Strong analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
• Experience developing and executing test plans and scripts.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple assignments and deliverables at the same time.
• Ability to pick up projects mid-stream, be a self-started requiring minimal supervision.
Senior Tester Preferred Skills
• Proven ability to identify and develop standards.
• Experience with structured testing methodologies.
• Quality assurance practitioner certification.
• University degree or equivalent.
Senior Tester Assignment Length
Senior Tester Location
Senior Tester Start Date