ARE YOU A DYNAMIC, HIGHLY MOTIVATED INDIVIDUAL LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGE? Our client is looking for a Senior Treasury Analyst to join their team.
Senior Treasury Analyst
About the Company
Our client is engaged in the exploration, development, and production of mineral resource properties throughout the world. Top performers are rewarded with long-term advancement opportunities, financial incentives and the opportunity to work with a successful group of young individuals.
Why Work Here
- Opportunity for internal promotion to Manager within a couple of years
- A lot of other interesting work
- Excellent company with a great boss who really knows the business well
About the Opportunity
- Oversee/administer daily global cash management activities/transactions, liquidity management, reporting, and forecasting
- Develop/implement cash/debt forecasting enhancements globally
- Manage and administer global bank and investment account administration (open/close accounts, maintain banking resolutions and signatories, etc.)
- Act as primary support to all external financial counterparties supporting trading functions
- Prepare and ensure the accurate and timely confirmation and settlement of all trades
- Prepare quarterly compliance info reporting packages
- Provide appropriate support to accounting for entries monthly
- CPA and/or CTP designation
- 3-5 years of progressive treasury experience including cash management, F/X, management of investments
- Advanced Excel skills
$85,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23335.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.