ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE IN YOUR CAREER? Our client, a well-established Canadian retailer, is looking for a seasoned tax professional to join and lead their team.
Senior Vice President, Tax
About the Company
Our client is a well-known retailer with operations in North America and Europe. They are looking for a Senior Vice President of Tax to effectively manage the tax function in the organization.
Why Work Here
- Lead of team of industry experts within the Tax field and help drive the business forward
- Be a part of a strong corporate culture
- Inclusive work environment, take pride in their work
- An amazing employee discount
About the Opportunity
- Oversee all tax-related areas, including Canadian and U.S income and commodity/sales tax; provide tax guidance, advice and risk management
- Assist external advisors and business units to devise, review and implement transaction-related tax structures and risks
- Review of tax reporting and compliance functions
- Oversee tax department’s commitment to corporate compliance, internal costs, policies and procedures by mentoring and guiding members of the department
- 15 + years of related tax experience
- Strong transactional and international tax experience
- Collaborative leader with problem-solving and project management skills
$325,000 to $365,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22606.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.