You have a proven track record of delivering insightful analysis and value to clients in a fast-paced environment? You are excited to work directly with our clients and to help market leaders deliver and optimize their web analytics solutions?
Astute offers you a permanent position as Senior Web Analyst to work at our Montreal office. Reporting to the Vice-President, Insights, the ideal candidate will leverage both a strong understanding of web analytics technologies, as well as strong analytical and presentation skills to lead and support the delivery of compelling and insightful reports for a variety of Fortune 500 clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Collecting, analyzing, and reporting on data such as traffic, visitor behavior, and site performance within our client’s Adobe Analytics environments.
- Monitoring trends and proactively identifying areas for further research and analysis.
- Working with cross-functional teams to support requests, prepare analyses, and present key finding and insights to executives, summarized in interactive dashboards within Adobe Analytics and compelling reports leveraging PowerPoint;
- Identifying gaps throughout the digital customer experience and recommending technical solutions to our clients;
- Supporting the ongoing development of Astute’s best practices and service offerings for web analytical solutions.
We offer :
- Flexible hours for a better work-life balance.
- A corporate insurance plan.
- 5 personal days in addition to your vacation.
- The access to an Employee Assistant Program (EAP).
- A friendly environment with a Happy Hour every Thursday, a ping pong table, gaming room, a fully stocked kitchen with free breakfast provided. etc.
- An office only few minutes’ walk from the metro.
We offer equal career opportunities to all applicants.
- Familiarity with Digital Analytics (Web, Online Advertising, Search, Social) or Voice of Customer Analytics;
- Knowledge of common web and mobile analytics best practices pertaining to webpage development lifecycle;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a relevant program, including: Information Technology, Data Marketing Science; Business Management / eCommerce; Psychology / Social Sciences;
- Very strong professional communication skills in English (French an asset);
- Willingness to travel (limited but required).
- 2-4 years of work experience in Adobe Analytics platform, with experience having implemented, configured, and customized the tool (Google Analytics an asset).