LOOKING for a Web Developer/Architect for our federal government client to support and to develop SharePoint solutions that will enhance existing SharePoint solutions, exploit SharePoint capabilities newly deployed in the department and integrate content with other MS Office products and other corporate tools.
Duration: 2 years part time (80 days/ year)
Location : Ottawa/ Hull
Security Clearance: Reliability
- 10+ years of experience as a Web Developer/Architect
- Must have a certificate in web design or other relevant field from a recognized post-secondary institution
- 10 years of relevant experience employing a user centric design approach to develop solutions.
- 5 years’ experience in working with Microsoft SharePoint 2013 or 2016
- 5 years’ experience working with:
- Microsoft SharePoint Designer (SPD) and development / maintenance of SPD Workflows, integration of SharePoint, MS Office suite and MS InfoPath.
- 2 to 6 years experience with each of the following skills:
- Client side object model (CSOM)
- 1 to 3 years experience working with Department of National Defence (DND).
- 2 to 5 years experience in each of the following areas within the SharePoint platform:
- Content Types
- Term Store
- SharePoint Features
- Standard SharePoint WebParts in v2013 or v2016
- SharePoint 2013 or 2016 OOB features
- SharePoint administration
- SharePoint Security/Permissions
- 1 to 3 years experience in development and creation of documentation, guides, standard operations procedures (SoPs) and training material to support websites/SharePoint platforms.
If you, or someone you know is interested, please feel free to reachout!