The Landing Group is proud to bring the Greater Toronto Area some of the most exciting restaurant concepts. Our vision begins and ends with great food, great service and great experiences. This goes beyond the building and the fixtures, it means menus are developed, service standards are perfected, music is chosen and experiences are made with our guests as our focus. Your lifestyle inspires our hospitality. With core values that are based around quality, community and commitment to excellence, The Landing Group is excited to showcase a truly fantastic product and experience. The menu, service and atmosphere at each location are what make working here exciting.
Come join us as a Server at Jacksons Landing conveniently located in Burlington.
- Ensure quality is at the highest standards.
- Ambassador of the Perfect Guest Experience. Driving knowledge around hospitality and salesmanship.
- Ensure compliance of all standards and procedures relating to provincial workplace safety standards.
- The successful candidate is expected to be a leader, demonstrating behaviours that align with our culture of improvement, growth and executing with excellence.
Knowledge and Skill Qualifications:
- Open to learning, coaching and career growth
- A strong foundation in communication and Leadership skills that can be built on.
- Driven and focused to execute with excellence.
- Inspirational and motivational
PERKS! Why should you work for us?
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at all RECIPE brand
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- Growth and advancement opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that has more than 1400 restaurants across Canada
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply online today!
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining the RECIPE team; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of our selection process, you may be asked to complete a criminal background check and references through a third party company.
As part of our commitment to accessibility, there may be alternative ways to apply for and interview for a role with us, please reply to this ad with your request.