Mobilize Jobs has wonderful opportunities for hardworking, friendly Servers with exceptional customer service skills. Working with a supportive team, in a busy and dynamic environment, the ideal candidate will effectively communicate, work in a fast-paced manner, and be detail oriented. They will have a positive and vibrant attitude, prioritizing valued guests and ensuring they have a pleasant dining experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Welcome and greet guests in a friendly manner, notifying them of staple menu items as well as specials
- Answer questions and provide suggestions regarding food and beverage
- Promptly process customer orders by working with kitchen staff
- Ensure guest satisfaction by making sure that orders are accurate and the food/beverage is up to standard
- Prepare customer bill and accept payment, by either cash or credit/debit processing
- Manage dining area by cleaning tables, changing table linen, setting decorations and replenishing tableware and cutlery (e.g., plates, spoons, forks etc.)
- Follow health & safety guidelines (e.g., food handling, security policies etc.) in compliance with organizational standards and Federal, Provincial and local legislation
ABOUT MOBILIZE JOBS
Mobilize is a new staffing model that works on a rotational placement basis, supplying tourism, hospitality and food services businesses with a continuous supply of motivated staff. Mobilizers rotate to different locations seasonally, so participating businesses always have great team members who are eager and ready to work. Mobilize offers Canadians an exciting employment adventure where they work in and experience different amazing locations each summer and winter. It's a professional, structured program that provides employees with full-time, paid work over one to two seasons. Mobilizers live in each location for a season, working with a different business each time, and gain valuable work experience in a variety of roles. The program arranges everything from placement to housing.
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
- Full-time, paid work.
- There are no fees for job seekers.
- Opportunity to Travel across Canada and experience different positions in a number of different locations.
- Six-month summer placements available for our annual summer and winter sessions.
- Once your time has been completed, you'll walk away with new job references, new friends and memories to last a lifetime. If you want to stay on after your deployment, that option exists!
HOW MUCH WILL I MAKE?
Wages will vary based on experience, but needless to say this employment adventure is more about the experience than getting rich. You will be making enough to live on, without the burden of finding and paying for rent and utilities. You will always be making at least the provincial server minimum wage, with monthly performance bonuses program wide, and free housing.
Housing is covered:
- Over the course of your deployment, all housing costs will be covered by the Mobilize Jobs program.
- The program works in groups of "Mobilizers," so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must be 18 and be legally able to work in Canada.
- Provide a clear police record.
- Liquor license to be able to serve and work with alcohol.
- A sense of adventure!