Endress + Hauser - Service Calibration and Program Manager
Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. Despite employing almost 13.000 people worldwide, we have remained a family company, and are proud of our close-knit working environment. There are always two sides to working with us - the professional and the personal. Together they add up to a more rewarding career, day in and day out.
Role + Responsibilities
- Overall Management of; Calibration Program, Tools Program, Radiation Safety Program and Authorized service providers training.
- Design, manage and maintain calibration facility assets (example flow rig, pressure calibrators, temperature calibrators, liquid analysis calibrators, gas analysis calibrators etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining the tools program which includes ensuring tools are proactively sent back for calibration, budgeting, maintenance etc.
- Ensure that technician working on site with Radiation device are equipped with proper tools, training and are not exceeding the exposure limits.
- Further develop and standardize on boarding program for Authorized service providers
Qualification + Profile
- Background in Metrology
- Technical education in engineering, instrumentation and calibration
- Technical knowledge of instrumentation and tools including third party instrumentation needed to perform the job
- Critical thinking, self-starter, collaboration, problem solving and effective communication
- cGMP an asset
- ISO 9001:2015 and 17025 an asset
Benefits + Perks
- RRSP/Pension matching program
- Flexible hours
- Competitive compensation package
Contact us + Apply
If this position sounds appealing to you, we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume and apply via https://www.hays.ca/jobs/endress/index.htm