Service Desk Analyst
- Days/On-call Evenings & Weekends / Schedules are subject to change to meet organizational needs.
- Responsibilities will sometimes require working evenings and weekends with little advanced notice.
- Weekly 24*7 on call rotation – ranging from every -5 weeks approx..
- Will carry a company issued cellphone for critical outages and timely response.
Reporting to the Technical Operations Manager, and working closely with other members of the client's Technical Operations team, the Service Desk Analyst will provide support to all end users (Staff, Member Sites).
Responsibilities (includes but not limited to)
- Provide timely response to requests for assistance in person, via the phone or email.
- Manage incidents, problems and service request through the lifecycle. Including documenting, tracking and monitoring to ensure timely resolution in line with SLAs.
- Accurately prioritize, categorize, escalate and manage incidents
- Log and update all service desk interactions providing detailed and accurate issue and resolution documentation using ITSM software.
- Ensure users are kept up to date throughout the lifecycle of their request.
- Work together with the operations team to build and maintain effective single point of contact for all Service desk activities.
- Responsible for developing procedures and creating support and system documentation for internal teams, external clients and vendors.
- Maintain distribution lists and contact lists for all vendors and member sites.
- Work with Vendors as needed.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining Configuration database inventory
- Responsible for the Administration of ITSM software
- Monitor and perform daily checks on systems
- Generate Monthly reports for both internal and external stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of and experience implementing IT service desk practices.
- Experience with ServiceNow platform administration
- 2-3 years of experience providing service desk support
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking and related network services
- Recent experience supporting Microsoft Windows computers in a network environment including Microsoft Office Suite of applications.
- Experience Managing Office 365
- ITIL Certification an Asset
- Experience supporting remote users.