The Delivery Group has a client that is looking for a Service Manager for their Infrastructure Services to work on a Permanent opportunity in Toronto. This client is a $285 Billion enterprise with over 80,000 employees spread over 30 countries. The successful candidate will act as a partner to the managed service providers and ensure that that these services maximize performance and success to deliver for the end client!
- Utilize broad technical background to support and guide multiple network vendors
- Ensure that technical services are delivered efficiently and effectively
- Ensure adherence and compliance to established business, operational, security, and compliance processes, governance
- Act as a representative to orchestrate and ensure the delivery of Infrastructure Services on a global basis, in alignment with current and future business needs
- Provide operational support and management
- Communicate with service partners to ensure that they understand and conform to the Hosting policies and standards
- Lead and oversee programs and initiatives with service providers focused on service quality improvement, continuous improvement, and service capability improvement.
- Take ownership of any issues or problems within Hosting Services and makes sure they are dealt with appropriately.
- 5+ years in an ITIL environment (incident management, service level assurance, service support etc.)
- Experience managing multiple vendor and managed service environments
- Technical Aptitude from an Infrastructure Background (Cisco, LAN, WAN, IaaS, SaaS, Data Center Facilities, Server, Storage, and Infrastructure)
- ITIL Certification is an added bonus
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relative Technology Program
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills and oriented toward business development and relationship management