Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Employment type: Undefined term
Country: Canada (CA)
Location: Edmonton, Alberta (CA-AB)
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
SERVICE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Qualifications: Prefer a 4-year degree and past work experience within Industrial sales or service related/Business Development. Must have a strong understanding of sales prospecting as well as solid mechanical and electrical aptitude. Good verbal, written and strong computer skills are required.
The Sales Representatives are responsible for developing the given market area for service sales opportunities. While developing business with existing accounts, the Sales Representative will focus on selling planned repairs, modernizations, spare parts, consultation services and all lifting equipment as needed. The primary focus is to increase sales within new and existing customers while growing sales in targeted NEW market areas as directed by Management. Depending upon the local base of customers, there may be other Branch Sales resources that share the target markets.
Below are the additional specific responsibilities of this position:
- Service Sales: Prepare/quote and Sell proposals for service repairs and all products using established tools and processes (consult using the Service Review and Business Review etc.... Sell any assigned quotes as needed.
- Target Accounts: Your supervisor will identify a target Account list, that are the Sales Representative responsibility for:
- Maintaining monthly contact with the accounts and developing the relationship with the customer further. This monthly follow up must be documented and maintained in your CRM and discussed
- Agreement Renewal/Business Reviews/Analysis of all such accounts.
- Renewal of Agreements: Some assigned accounts are the responsibility of the Representative to renew. Customers refusing to renew may be assigned to the Sales Rep. to take over the renewal process. Such review will take place during the Ops and/or Sales meeting.
- CRM Funnel Management: Sales funnel and cases in CRM should be managed and maintained daily. All record of visits, calls, meetings, quotations must be visible in CRM and discussed in weekly Sales meeting with the District/Branch Manager.
- Expectations to meeting monthly minimum sales quotas and CRM funnel size.
- Assist in other customer relations or collection efforts. It may be required to support in customer collection issues or other customer relationship management.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. .
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Restricted/Deferred Share Units
- Vacation/paid time off
- Donation-Matching Program
- Paid sick days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental and Vision