Building automation systems that make sense! Automated Logic is a total energy solutions provider. For more than 30 years, we have been dedicated to designing easy-to-use building automation systems that provide the highest possible energy efficiency, while ensuring occupant comfort. Through our global team of company branches and independently-owned dealers, we offer industry-leading technology with local, on-the-ground service that is hard to beat. Automated Logic is a part of Carrier.
If you are looking for a role that combines your technical skills and passion for customers, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a high energy, motivated sales professional to promote innovative solutions for current and potential customers.
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
• Manage and grow assigned territory or group of accounts through the sales of Automated Logic’s product offerings
• Develop long term relationships and build partnerships with the customer
• Achieve annual sales and gross margin targets
• Conduct customer needs assessments and sales proposal estimates and specifications to promote products and services
• Develop account management skills and provide customers with superior value and service
• Utilize sales tools effectively (CRM, estimating software, etc.) to plan and document progress as well as increase business opportunity within accounts
• Collaborate with internal staff to deliver quality results
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must be self-motivated to achieve annual goals and objectives
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to influence customer’s key decision makers
• Willingness to travel regularly throughout the assigned territory
• Excellent writing, communication & presentation skills.
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Building Automation and/or HVAC Controls Sales experience preferred
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS:
BA/BS degree with 4-7+ years relevant experience
MA/MS degree with 2-5+ years relevant experience