Immediate contract opportunity for ServiceNow Business Analyst with direct client in Montreal, QC.
Trigyn is seeking Business Analyst for a contract position with our direct financial services client in Montreal, QC.
The Business Analyst will provide oversight over business requirements gathering, development, testing, and deployment of End User Service portals for service catalog, self-service, and end user communications and news.
Also, the successful candidate will engage with clients, business representatives, and stakeholders to understand and document their needs, expectations, and preferences to incorporate this information in our portal solution. When a strategic selection is made, the person in this role will help manage the transfer of data from current locations to the new solution, and manage the decommission of deprecated sites.
This person will have an integral role in synthesizing requirements based on SME/stakeholder input, user experience best practices, corporate design templates, departmental guiding principles, and industry best practices to make design recommendations and decisions.
The candidate will have to be available for in-person meetings as needed with teammates, SMEs and stakeholders in the Montreal offices.
• Initiation, facilitation, and documentation of stakeholder meetings
• Assignment and follow up of next-steps
• Requirements gathering and documentation
• Creation of project plan
• Scheduling and tracking of project tasks, deliverables and milestones
• Creation of regular reporting of project status
• Creation of status presentations for senior management
• Review, edit, and update documented procedures, run book and departmental governance Guiding Principles as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree, and or extensive business analyst experience.
• Experience in a technology environment is desired
• Experience in SharePoint is desired
• Proficiency with MS-Office Productivity Applications, including Microsoft Project
• Excellent understanding or Proficiency with ServiceNow Platform
• Solid client service, people management and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
PLEASE RESPOND ONLY IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN CANADA.