Our client is seeking multiple Industrial Sewing Machine Operators to produce much-needed equipment to assist in the fight against Covid-19.
Join an award-winning company specializing in custom-design engineering and manufacturing of mechanically-stitched textile based products. The location in is Scarborough, Ontario.
Company Culture & Values:
Looking for someone to join a multi-cultural organization and be a part of a team that is manufacturing medical gowns for the global crisis.
Paid at $14 per hour (7.5 hours a day) 7:00am – 3:00pm
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Work on a Juki or Brother, fully automatic lock stitch single needle machine.
- Operate the machine to create garments.
- Ability to operate an industrial sewing machine is a must.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team, collaboratively with others in a multidisciplinary team environment and to work independently as required.
- Detail-oriented, punctual, consistent, productive, as well as efficient.
- Sew / finish various types of fabrics.
- Assess the quality of fabric pieces before sewing to ensure fabrics are up to standards.
- Ensure individual productivity quotas are met or exceeded on a daily basis, while at the same time maintaining company standards.
- 1 year experience with Juki or Brother, fully automatic lock stitch single needle machine.
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of Ami Bush or email your resume to email@example.com
For more information on all of our current jobs visit : www.osbornerecruitment.ca