PrecisionIT is seeking a SharePoint Specialist/Administrator to work an initial 10-month contract with our client in Winnipeg, MB.
- Develop an approach and detailed work plan for development, configuration and implementtion activities to accommodate completion of the sharepoint based application within the specified project timeline and budget
- Design and Development of custom components for application as well as workflow for application as per process ‘flow’ and requirements.
- Design a User Interface for the collobration and document management system as per business requirements
- Architect and build software solutions using SharePoint Developer, InfoPath and Visual Studio.
- Implement SharePoint Best Practices guidelines for security and information management.
- Establish key SharePoint site templates, and design and develop SharePoint sites, subsites etc.
- Develop SharePoint layout applications, workflow and web parts.
- Provide Site collection Administration expertise and manage SharePoint sites.
- 10+ years of experience in design and development of IT applications using SharePoint and .Net technologies.
- 1+ Year of experience in design and development of document and collaboration solution using SharePoint 2016.
- Experience with Implementation of SharePoint based document management solution for Muncipial Utility is preferred.
- 5+ years of code development experience in .Net, JQuery, AngularJS, CSS3, HTML5 etc.
- 5+ years of Experience in working with InfoPath Forms, SharePoint Workflow and Nintex Workflow.
- SharePoint Information Architect and Site Collection Administrator
- 1+ year of experience in designing, creating and managing SharePoint Site Collection for SharePoint 2016.
- 2+ years of Experience in working with Collabware and/or RecordPoint records management solution.
- Extensive experience in SharePoint Taxonomy formulations, Controlled Vocabulary, Metadata Standards & Document Naming Conventions etc.
- Good knowledge of migration of SharePoint sites from SP2010 to SP2016.
- Demonstrated history of completion of successful projects using SharePoint.
- Experience in working with Agile Methodology.