SharePoint Specialist– our client requires a SharePoint Specialist to support client SharePoint sites as well as other associated clients sites. The primary role shall be in supporting the existing environments and assist in the on-going project to move to SharePoint 2016.
Duties will include:
- Support of diverse Microsoft SharePoint environments including 2010 and 2016.
- Perform business analysis and design to support creating SharePoint solutions.
- Participate iterative development using model-based processes.
- Perform project management, business and complex design in delivering solutions using Out of Box SharePoint components and 3rd party tools, e.g. Nintex, as appropriate to meet business needs
- Help support and mentor business users & teammates regarding additional technology that integrates with Microsoft SharePoint such as: ShareGate, Nintex, and Project Server software.
- Provide expertise for the design of new processes for support of Microsoft SharePoint and related systems.
Mandatory Requirements Include:
- 6 years’ experience in the design, development, implementation, integration, and support of Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and higher
- 5 years’ experience in complex SharePoint projects including solutions depending on: managed metadata, workflows, forms, and user interface customization
- 4 years’ experience preparing and documenting materials for user acceptance testing
- 2 years’ experience with designing and implementing solutions using Nintex Workflow and Forms
- 2 years’ experience troubleshooting Forms and Workflows (all types)
Desirable Requirements Include:
- 1 year supporting MS Project Server
- 2 years in upgrading Microsoft SharePoint 2010 to 2013 or 2016
- 1 year using WordPress, RedDot CMS, or other similar content management systems
- 1 year using and supporting ShareGate
- 2 years in at least 1 project, training and mentoring technical staff and business analysts for working with Microsoft SharePoint
Est. Start Date: Nov, 2019
Est. Duration: till Oct, 2020
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posting #: 53489SHPTSPEC
Intellex is one of the largest IT recruitment firms in Edmonton and has clients throughout Western Canada. Intellex is on the preferred vendors list of various organizations and have many exclusive opportunities. Since 1996, Intellex has established itself as the source for providing quality consultants to both private and public sectors. Our clients and consultants are supported by our internal staff who are experienced in both Information Technology and staffing. We are known for our responsiveness to the needs of consultants and our clients. Give us a call and experience it yourself or visit our website at www.IntellexSystems.com
Unless otherwise specified, ONLY candidates located in Canada or USA, and eligible to work in Canada without sponsorshipwill be considered.
For more information about Intellex, this, and other opportunities, please see our website athttp://www.IntellexSystems.com. You can also register at our site to receive opportunities by e-mail. If you are interested in any of the above positions, please submit your resume in Word or RTF format quoting posting #(s) above.
Keywords: SharePoint Developer, SharePoint Development, SharePoint Systems Analyst, SharePoint Analyst, SharePoint Administration, System Administration, Server Analyst, SharePoint Systems Analyst, SharePoint Analyst, Share Point Administrator, Share Point Administration, SharePoint Administrator, SharePoint Administration, SharePoint Business Analyst, SharePoint BA, Share Point Business Analyst, Share Point BA