Are you a Sheet Metal Journeyman/woman or Foreman registered with Ontario College of Trades? And with experience in the ICI Market? (Industrial, Commercial and Institutional). Or Sheet Metal Fabrication?
Apply today to join an industry-leading mechanical organization in Southern Ontario with over 36 years of experience!
We focus on installations but we also have a in-house sheet metal fabrication!
Nutemp Mechanical Systems Ltd. is a multi-trade mechanical contractor that focuses on the industrial, commercial and institutional markets. With 36 years of experience, Nutemp has evolved into a vertically-integrated, industry-leading mechanical organization in Southern Ontario.
- Receives direction as to scope of work
- Review drawings, assesses workload and prioritize method to be used
- Determines materials and tools required to be effective and efficient.
- Obtains materials required in accordance with company procedures for purchasing
- Performs his work in a professional manner and in accordance with standards as established by regulatory bodies, SMACNA, ASHRAE, building code, municipal by-laws.
- Reports any non-conformances & status to Field Co-Ordinator
- Uses company tools in the intended fashion and reports any defect of malfunction to the field Co-Ordinator
- Records all data on work orders and related paperwork
- Maintains Company vehicle in accordance with Company procedures.
- Must abide by all safety guidelines posted and /or communicated in the jobsite and those communicated by the Company
- Accident and incident reporting to a Supervisor or Manager
Required Education/Experience and Certificates:
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Minimum college Diploma/Certificate or equivalent work experience within Sheet Metal
- Working at Heights and any other certifications an asset
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License
- Valid Ontario College of Trades License a must
- Competitive Wages
- Full Benefit Package including: Vision, Dental, Medical and Pension Plan!
- Coverage for trade specific training courses, certifications, and workshops
- Weekly gas allowance & parking
- Other perks such as tool allowance/replacement, uniforms, safety boots etc.