Employer: Khuwaja Investment Inc. O/A A&W Restaurant
Position: Shift Manager
Duration: Full Time
Location: 5 Ace Dr, Brampton, ON L6R 3Y2
Salary: $36,000 per annum. The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other benefits: None; Other than normal employer EI and CPP contributions
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 40.00 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Managing the shift by supervising, coordinating and scheduling activities of the shift staff.
- As needed, supervises food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained.
- Prepare daily sales report using A&W’s POS software.
- Manages a staff of approximately 3-6. Assign, oversees and evaluate work. Recommend promotion, transfer, or termination of employees. May conduct written and verbal staff evaluations.
- Perform paperwork duties and assists with product orders and inventory as needed.
- Supervise and communicate changes of food preparation, methods to the employees.
- Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
- Solving the cash register problems.
- Submit payroll information for the assigned shift staff
Specific Job Requirements
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum one year of experience in food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset
- Requires good communication skills, ability to deal with customers and food service employees.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires standing and walking the entire workday.
How to Apply:
By emailing to: email@example.com