# 14, 531 Atkinson Ave, Thornhill, ON, L4A 1R9
Position: Shift Manager, Fast food Restaurant (1)
Wages: $ 23.50 per hour for 35 - 40hours per week
Terms of employment: Full time, Permanent
- Train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- Compile and balance cash receipts at the end of the day or shift.
- Perform various financial activities such as cash handling, deposit preparation etc.
- Supervise and participate in kitchen and dining area cleaning activities.
- Estimate ingredients and supplies required to prepare a recipe.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food service.
- Control inventories of food, equipment, smallware, and report shortages to designated personnel.
- Purchase or requisition supplies and equipment needed to ensure quality and timely delivery of services.
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
- Specify food portions and courses, production and time sequences, and workstation and equipment arrangements.
Education: Completion of Secondary School is required
Work Experience: 1 – 2 year work experience in food sector.