2003039 Ontario Inc. O/A Burger King
640 Victoria St, Strathroy, ON N7G 3C1
$16.50 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
40 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Improve guest satisfaction through direction of Team Members, and compliance within the scope of an assigned shift.
- Operate under the direct management of the Restaurant General Manager and help lead the restaurant team. Interacts with Team Members, Restaurant Management, outside vendors, members of the field operations team and guests.
- Responsible for restaurant operations (labor, inventory variance, GUEST TRAC® responses) during assigned shifts, including opening and closing restaurant;
- Provide production direction to Team Members in a clear and concise way;
- Set an example for Team Members by working hard to implement shift plan and ensure swift and smooth production;
- Delegate in a way that encourages teamwork during shift to ensure that the restaurant operations comply with company standards;
- Motivate Team Members to exceed guest expectations with food and friendly service in clean surroundings;
- Work with team to act on guest feedback and resolve complaints in a timely, friendly and professional manner;
- Direct, train and motivate Team Members during shift on each of the workstations;
- Comply with the requirements of government regulations, Burger King Canada Market Policy, food safety, Burger King Canada Security Policy, operations and Burger King Canada policies and procedures relating to all activities in the restaurant during the shift;
- Complete checklists and procedures for cash reporting, inventory control, and scheduling during shift;
Skills and qualifications requirements
- Minimum one year of experience in food preparation or service is required; previous food service supervisory experience will be considered as an asset
- Completion of secondary school education is required.
- Requires excellent communication skills, ability to deal with all levels of employees.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to work in any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a Point of Sale system/cash register.