6449 Erin Mills Parkway, Mississauga, ON L5N 4H4
$16.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
Group insurance benefits including medical, dental & eyecare coverage
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
35.0-40.0 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Supervise the shift by coordinating and scheduling activities of the shift staff in preparing food, taking orders and customer service etc.
- Supervise food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained, and all food prepared is of the highest quality.
- Training and developing new/existing team members. Promote a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale.
- Monitor product levels and assist with product orders and inventory as required.
- Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
- Solving the cash register problems.
- Delegate and ensures all cleaning and secondary duties are completed.
Specific Job Requirements
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum one year of experience in food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset.
- Requires good communication skills in English, ability to deal with customers and food service employees.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday.
How to apply:
By emailing to email@example.com