2362520 Ontario Inc. O/A Your Dollar Store with More
Shift Supervisor-Retail Store
227 Vodden St E, Brampton, ON L6V 3C9
$42,000-$45,000 per annum; The gross salary is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
None, other than employer EI and CPP contributions
Two weeks per year
Hours of Work:
40-44 hours a week; Overtime rate at X1.5 applicable after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Supervising and coordinating the activities of the store associates (cashiers, store keepers) for the assigned shift, training them, assigning duties/areas, and preparing work schedules.
- Implement sales strategies and techniques as set out by the management/ownership for achieving the sales targets and growing market share of the sales programs
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Maintain or change product displays/pricing including those required for seasonal sale items.
- Sell merchandise to customers
Specific Job Requirements
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum one year of combined work experience in retail sales and stock worker is required. Supervisory experience in a similar work setting will be considered as an asset.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
How to Apply:
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org