Our client is one of the world's leading pump companies - a center of excellence in pump technology, hydraulic design and engineering. Structured to provide a specific focus on each of their customer's key markets as well as providing full global aftermarket support. There are 2 new FULL-TIME Shipper/Receiver opportunities available!
Compensation competitive and excellent benefit plan.
This is a great opportunity to work for one of the leaders in their industry. In this role, you willhellip;
- Receive, store, and issue materials and/or finished parts and fills orders from requisitions according to Company Procedure.
- Handle and identify all types of materials and parts without instruction.
- Prepares and crates all products for shipment according to Company procedures.
- Receive goods and compare quantity and description against packing slips to ensure accuracy and inspects for any apparent damage.
- Use the Company ERP system to achieve KPIs and internal audit controls.
- Process, package, and store all materials and equipment in the warehouse.
- 2-3 years of experience working in a similar capacity.
- SAP and AS400 experience.
- Must be capable of working with equipment such as, nail guns and saws.
- Experience operating a Counter Balance and/or High Reach Fork Truck.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of logistics and transportation an asset.
Must be willing to work the following shifts:
- Day Shifts: 7:00AM to 3:15 PM (most prominent).
- Afternoon Shifts: 3 PM to 11 PM (likely 7 shifts per month).
Permanent, Full-Time ndash; unionized with excellent benefits.
Donna Turner, Senior Recruiting Consultant
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the "APPLY" button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Donna Turner: http://stoakley.com/meet-donna-turner/
Pumps, Valves, Seals, Hydraulics
March 11, 2020
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries. This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
- Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
- Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity.
- Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture.
By you ("the applicant") submitting your resumé and/or personal information here, grant Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. ("SSC") the right to use personal data for recruitment and selection purposes. The applicant understands that the applicant's personal information is only collected, used and disclosed by SSC in accordance with this form or otherwise as permitted by law. The applicant authorizes SSC to collect, use and disclose their personal information in order to attempt to assist them in gaining employment with of one of SSC's clients. For this purpose and as part of this process, the applicant authorizes SSC to take a number of steps, typically including, but not necessarily limited to: Obtaining their resumé and references (and any updates thereof); Interviewing them; Producing a video-clip of them; Speaking with their references; Verifying information and performing other searches and checks, done either by SSC or by an independent agency on behalf of SSC; Evaluating information about the applicant to analyze their suitability to potential positions; Disclosing any information about the applicant as provided by the applicant, by references and by other sources to any present or future client of SSC who, based on the applicant's qualifications, work requirements, desires and other factors and determined solely in the discretion of SSC, has or may have a position to which the applicant is or may be suited. The applicant understands that SSC will not disclose their information to a present or future client without speaking to the applicant first and receiving the applicant's verbal consent.
FOLLOW US FOR THE LATEST JOBS, CAREER ADVICE AND JOB MARKET TRENDS:
- Website: www.stoakley.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley-stewart-consultants
- Twitter (@stoakleystewart): https://twitter.com/stoakleystewart
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/StoakleyStewart
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stoakleystewart/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoakleyStewart
- Paid sick days
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Events
- Long Term Disability
- Performance bonus
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid Holidays