Duties and Responsibilities
Iconix Waterworks has an immediate opening for a regular full-time 3 month Fixed-term contract Shipper/Receiver in our Calgary branch. Iconix Waterworks offers a diverse range of water and wastewater supplies. The successful candidate will meet the following:
- Verification of incoming and outgoing materials.
- Shipping and receiving duties.
- Operation of forklift is required.
- Lifting heavy items.
- Inventory control and order selection.
- Customer service as required.
- Exterior yard work including cleaning and organizing.
- Assist in warehouse safety, cleanliness and waste disposal.
- Unloading and loading courier drivers and customer vehicles.
- Customer deliveries and Vendor pick ups.
This position requires the ability to perform physical duties such as lifting up to 50 lbs unassisted, bending, twisting, squatting, reaching, climbing (heights), standing the majority of the day, and walking. Also operates forklift and pallet truck and uses a ladder.
- Forklift certification an asset (training provided).
- Must have a positive attitude and excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to work in inclement weather as required.
- Must be able to work Mon-Fri, with overtime as required.
- Steel toed boots and personal transportation are required.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Valid Driver’s License; must be able to provide driver’s abstract.
- Good computer skills.
- Warehouse experience preferably in a waterworks/wholesale industry.
Application Expiry Date: This position will remain open until filled.
If you possess these skills and qualifications, we invite you to apply online in confidence at www.iconixww.com.
***Iconix employees must apply via our internal portal***
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
No telephone calls or applications from recruitment agencies will be accepted.
Iconix is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. Accommodations are available upon request.
ICONIX is a leading independent waterworks partner who offers an agile, expert team of trusted, technical problem solvers, providing reliable access to innovative products and services for businesses and communities across North America that depend on essential infrastructure. We’re building a community of brilliant problem solvers. This is a place where you will be empowered to do your best work. We need real-time problem solvers like you to join our team.
ICONIX is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. Accommodations are available upon request. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
ICONIX Waterworks is proud to be part of the Deschênes Group, which has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 10 straight years. This great result is only made possible by the commitment of all employees within the Deschênes Group, which has been a Platinum Member, the highest level of recognition that can be achieved within this awards program, since 2015.
***ICONIX employees must apply via our internal portal***