Manpower is currently looking to hire a Shipper and Receiver for a temporary opportunity with one of our clients located in Edmonton.
Our client is one of the leading companies in the Technology and Innovation Industry who value the success, prosperity, and growth of their employees.
Hours are on a shift basis with the possibility of overtime. Domestic travel will be required for this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lift and move material and items as required
- Unload and load materials using a forklift
- Track incoming and outgoing shipments
- Document preparation and receipt authentication which includes bills of lading and invoices
- Correspond with suppliers regarding shipment set-ups, delivery instructions and delivery expectations
- Record inventory and discard any damage products
- Attach correct information on materials and shipments before delivery
- Maintain and organize shipping records
- Ensure work site is clean, safe, and orderly and company policies are being adhered to
- Perform other tasks as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment is required
- Valid Forklift Certificate is needed
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to lift up to, push, or pull 50lbs
- Ability to stand and walk for a long period of time
- Excellent organizing skills and able to multitask
- Valid class 5 license and a reliable vehicle are required
In becoming a Manpower associate, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in industry leading companies. You will also gain access to Manpower’s comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive pay
• Medical and dental benefits
• Life insurance
• Weekly pay by direct deposit
• Access to Manpower online university
Please email your resume directly to email@example.com or call 780-420-0110 .
Follow us on Facebook (@manpower.alberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), twitter (@ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB).