Reporting to the Material Coordinator, the Shipper Receiver – International, is responsible for preparing product and paperwork for international shipments and for organizing and storing of specific inventory.
Key position functions include:
- Organize parts and coordinate with night shift assembly
- Generate transfers within MAS for proper bin locations
- Assemble all accessories for crating/shipping, review product quality in terms of painting and surface preparation, and ensure critical surfaces are protected
- Prepare all required documentation for International shipments
- Record all applicable trace-ability information. i.e. serial numbers and or lot numbers
- Responsible for pulling equipment, marking with shipping/customer information and placing in storage where required
- Responsible for assembly and loading of equipment to customer designated destinations
- Maintain clean and orderly work area
- Ensure processes and forklift operations are performed in accordance with safety regulations and are carried out in a conscientious manner
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Preferred candidates will possess a combination of the following:
- High School Diploma, supplemented with1 to 2 years of related manufacturing and/or shipping and receiving experience
- Forklift experience an asset
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office or an ERP system, SAP experience is an asset; use of RF guns
- Strong commitment to workplace health and safety
- Strong communication (oral and written), organizational and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to multi-task and a willingness to learn
Stream-Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.