At Sofina Foods Company Our vision is compelling. Join us on our journey. Our people are a source of pride, strength and inspiration. We are guided by an entrepreneurial spirit and a disciplined approach to creating business opportunities.
Sofina Foods Inc. is a privately owned Canadian company headquartered in Markham, Ontario dedicated to providing great tasting, high quality food products for retail and foodservice. As one of the nation's leading manufacturers of primary and further processed protein products, Sofina Foods has a broad portfolio of branded and private label pork, beef, turkey, and chicken products. Sofina's family of branded products consists of: Lilydale, Janes, Mastro, San Daniele, Fearmans Pork, Fletcher's, Vienna, Cuddy and Quality Meats. Sofina Foods currently operates 18 HACCP approved manufacturing facilities, three hatcheries and has over 4,700 employees.
Shipping Clerk, Shipping Department - Wynyard
Reporting to the Shipping Supervisor, the Shipping Clerk is accountable for invoicing customers for product ordered through the order desk and administratively preparing for delivery and pick-ups. The position; codes, invoices, processes warehouse releases and stock transfers, balances carrier accounts, maintains customer account inventory levels and processes export documentation and government forms.
- Processing of invoices, inter-company orders and exports;
- Data entry of raw and further processing product( FFP) and pallet inventories;
- Preparing reports, documentation and filing;
- Processing staff orders and entering information on all daily tracking spreadsheets;
- Responding to daily phone messages, forwarding messages as required;
- Administrative tasks supporting other departments; such as work order entry and filing and verification of post chill product verification (PPV);
- Other tasks/duties as required
- Grade 12 diploma.
- Strong data entry experience and attention to detail required;
- Strong computer knowledge including experience with and ability to work with (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.);
- Good communication skills, verbal and written;
- Previous customer service/shipping experience is an asset;
- Strong leadership and communication skills;
- Working in a fast paced environment with constant changes.
Build your career, apply today!