Danone Canada is the country’s largest consumer-facing B Corporation. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Danone Canada is looking for a Shopper Amplification Coordinator in Sales - 12 months contract - Danone Canada in Boucherville.
Shopper Amplification Coordinator in Sales – Danone Canada
As part of this position, you will be accountable for:
Mission: Your main task will be to support the Shopper Amplification team in the delivering of many different projects. You will manage and participate in the development of marketing tools intended for consumers making sure timings and budget are respected, as well as managing smaller scale projects.
- More specifically:
- Prepare sales promotions and sales tools in line with branding strategies
- Manage promotional material with agencies, creative involvement, quality tracking and product purchase
- Collaborate on the development of flyer announcements of Danone Canada and the brand initiatives
- Quote requests for projects with different external suppliers
- Coordinator of the calendar and ensure compliance
- Ensure all projects are well delivered and close books
- Manage refrigerated units
- Compile the results of sales projects, analyze and provide recommendations to improve the performance of marketing initiatives
- Work closely with different departments
- Follow up on purchase orders for the various projects and monitor the different budgets allocated for each project.
- Accountable of his/her projects & show proactivity all along project development
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Business/ Marketing
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales / Marketing coordination: an asset
- Sales representative experience is an asset
- Fully bilingual is a must
- Attention to detail, creativity and rigor
- Demonstrated efficiency and autonomy
- Be proactive and know how to take initiatives
- Analytical and observational capacity
- Time and priority management
- Have a great sense of organization, structure and prioritization
- Be able to work under pressure and work in a team
- Handles stress well and with resilience
- Willingness to learn and develop at Danone, be curious and make your mark
Danone Canada is a business unit of Danone and operates from headquarter offices in Boucherville, Quebec, and Mississauga, Ontario. Danone Canada is the country’s largest consumer-facing B Corporation, demonstrating that the company meets the highest standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. Danone Canada’s ambition is to produce healthful dairy, plant-based products and coffee creamers and beverages; create economic and social value; and nurture natural ecosystems through sustainable agriculture. Its portfolio of brands includes Activia, Oikos, DanActive, Danone, Silk plant-based foods and beverages, So Delicious Dairy Free and more.