Do you believe in putting the customer first?
Do you have a class 1 license and experience driving a 5 ton truck?
The Brick is actively seeking to expand our fleet team. We need enthusiastic people with a great customer focused attitude! The winning combination of team spirit and desire for career focused growth will ensure a rewarding experience in one of our fabulous Fleet division! Join our Fleet team and be a part of a 3-time winner of the Top Fleet Employers as named by Trucking HR Canada!
- Moving trucks within our distribution centre yard and surrounding property
- Process an inspection of the vehicle and trailer to make sure everything is in accordance within the laws
- Transporting trailers from our distribution centre to various store locations within the city when needed
- Valid Class 1 License
- Clean Driver’s Abstract
- Minimum 1 year driving and/or delivery experience
- Team oriented attitude
- Flexible “employer-paid” benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training
- Employee discounts & Personal "Paid" days off
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer!
We welcome all abilities to apply.
The Brick is committed to accommodating applicants and associates with disabilities. Should you require accommodation to participate fully in the recruitment process, please email email@example.com.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.