Site Supervisor role for prestigious projects in Niagara and Surrounding. $100,000
Your new company
Our client is putting together a project team to work on large scale commercial and hospitality new build and renovations projects. They are a well-respected general contracting firm with exciting new opportunities to join on going high profile multi million dollar projects in the Niagara Area.
Your new role
As Site Supervisor you will be responsible for the following
* Assisting the Project Manager with the initial mobilisation and set up of the construction site.
* Ensure high standards of workmanship and efficiency.
* Ensure the efficient use of labor, machines and materials used by the crew.
* Take an active role in the selection, training, assignment and supervision of project staff, including monitoring performance, providing feedback and taking corrective action.
* Coordinate the daily activities of project staff, construction trades and subcontractors, and use corrective actions to keep the project on time and on budget.
* Assist in the resolution of design issues, change requests, material defects and equipment problems.
* Monitor job progress and costs, and provide regular progress reporting to management.
* Manage all project administration activities including; payroll, timekeeping, labor coding, equipment coding, purchase order coding and safety reporting.
* Establish effective onsite communications and progress reporting with sub-trades and clients.
* Maintain effective labor relations through compliance with company policies, labor agreements, and resolution of employee grievances and fair treatment of employees.
* Provide coaching and training to Field Engineers, Project Coordinators and junior Site Supervisors.
What you'll need to succeed
A successful candidate will have at least 5 years' experience as a stand-alone site supervisor commercial and institutional projects. Proven track record of getting projects done on time with minimal deficiencies. Experienced with local sub trades, material suppliers. Base build and complete interiors experience preferred. Must have ICI project values $5 to $50 Million. Proven track record of getting projects done on time and budget. Updated safety certifications and clean record a must. Computer skills: MS Office and email.
What you'll get in return
$80 000 - $100 000 plus package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
car allowance, bonus and benefits