1461721 Ontario Inc. O/A ESSO/Circle K
2645 Steeles Avenue E, Brampton, ON, L6T4L7
$18.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
35-40 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the station attendants/store keepers while responsible for running the daily operations of the site including gas station, carwash and convenience store
- Maintaining sufficient inventory and ordering routine merchandise
- Formulate reports regarding merchandising, sales volumes and other matters
- Assign work duties to workers and prepare work schedules with the management/ownership
- Sell merchandise to customers
- Resolve customer complaints when needed
- Determine staffing requirements and resolve any issues such as work schedule changes, sick calls, additional staffing requirements
- Promote and maintain a safe working environment and follow all company protocol
- Prepare necessary paperwork and ensure accuracy of weekly sales audit
- Handle cash and receipts for the sale of merchandise by performing duties such as counting the float, balancing cash, providing change, sorting and securing cash.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Specific skills required for the position:
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Possess an understanding and working knowledge of MS Office suite to include Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum one year of work experience as a cashier/attendant/stock worker in a retail sales environment is required. Supervisory experience in a similar work setting will be considered as an asset.
How to Apply:
By emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org