North Legacy Group Inc. is hiring skilled bricklayers!
- Looking for skilled bricklayers with at least three years of experience - journey person equivalent - who can work independently with limited supervision.
- Updated safety training (WHMIS, Fall Protection) is an asset.
- Own steel-toed safety boots and own hard hat
- Physical stamina
- Prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks, structural tiles or other masonry units
- Lay bricks, stone or similar materials to provide veneer facing
- Construct and install prefabricated masonry units
- Build patios, garden walls and other decorative installations
- Read sketches and blueprints to calculate materials required
- Cut and trim bricks and concrete blocks to specification using hand and power tools
- Lay bricks or other masonry units to build residential or commercial chimneys and fireplaces
Union position. Salary $41.51 per hour + 10% vacation. Full-time hours at least 32 hours per week year round. Benefits as per collective agreement (medical, dental, disability, vision care and pension).
Daytime hours, some overtime, early morning and some weekends as needed.
Our work takes us across the GTA and its outskirts - commercial and residential - new builds and restorations/renovations.
North Legacy Group Inc.
1238 Dundas Street West
Toronto, Ontario M6J 1X5
Apply by email to email@example.com OR by fax to 416-534-4899
Benefits as per collective agreement (medical, dental, disability, vision care and pension)