'Skin Care Trainer' is skoah-speak for esthetician. Our Skin Care Trainers provide our customers with high performance skin care products and attentive skin care workouts, generating lasting results and building long-term customer relationships. From recent esthetic graduates with little or no experience to experienced estheticians, we provide the extensive product knowledge, facial protocol and customer interaction training you need to succeed. We are looking for amazing people to join us on our journey and grow their career at our Red Deer location!
This skoah.® facial shop is operated by an independent owner/operator Harlo Rosla Inc licensed by skoah.® Inc. If you work at this location you are an employee of Harlo Rosla Inc. Trademarks associated with skoah.® facial shops are owned by skoah.® Inc. and are used under the license by the owner/operator of this facial shop.
skoah is looking for:
- Individuals who are passionate about skin care services and products
- Formal esthetics training is required
- Energetic individuals who take great care of people and provide customer-oriented solutions
- Innovative troubleshooters who can think on their feet and provide customer oriented solutions
- Team players who love to make others feel amazing and strive to create a fun atmosphere with a supportive group of fellow crew members.
If this sounds like the role you've been looking for with a company that offer a great environment and lots of growth, then apply now. Only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews. Don't forget to share with us what you love about skoah and what skoah will love about you.