DFO Global Performance Commerce is on a mission to deliver superior eCommerce software, marketing, and products to make the world a better place. To accomplish this DFO needs people that love:
- Performance marketing
- People and the world
DFO is a global in operations, culture and language with offices in New York, San Diego, Toronto, Vancouver, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, The Hague, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh, Manila and Brisbane.
An exciting and challenging job opportunity exists as a Social Media & Brand Community Manager. Do you find yourself deep diving into countless hours of TikTok or scrolling through Instagram 5 times a day? Are you a fitness, health, or beauty fanatic? Have you always wanted to be friends with athletes, influencers, or talk to someone famous? Well, look no further!
In this role, you will be responsible for managing social campaigns and daily postings, copy writing for captions and social posts, monitor social listening, and establishing relationships with influencers and partnerships. As a Social Media & Brand Community Manager, we expect you to be up to date with the latest technologies and social trends. Have a personal interest in the fitness, health, and beauty environment – as well as an understanding of digital marketing. You must have excellent communication and time-management skills and be able to express our brand message creatively.
- Perform social listening to manage brand reputation and identify product and content gaps
- Communicate with followers and respond to comments in a timely manner
- Collaborate with team members like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure and protect brand image
- Communicate with influencers to establish marketing campaigns
- Establish authority, increase engagement, web traffic, and grow re-targeting lists
- Finding and develop strategic partnerships and earn media mentions
- Provide monthly feedback and social strategy to internal team
- Monitor progress of tasks to meet deadlines
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily
- Set specific objectives and provide a monthly report
- Degree, Diploma, or Certificate in marketing, communications, or social media.
- Expert knowledge of all social media platforms.
- Experience in growing a successful social presence from scratch.
- Ability to work within a team but also independently; ability to execute multiple tasks, projects, and assignments effectively with superior time management.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Intermediate-level experience in photography, videography, and editing for posting on social media channels.
- A passion for fitness, health, and beauty and an interest in seeking to inspire, guide, and motivate people through consumer goods and lifestyle brands.
- Experience developing and implementing large-scale digital marketing and social media campaigns.
- The ability to pitch and communicate to managers, influencers, and publishers with poise and confidence.
- A network of contacts within the fitness, health, and beauty online space.
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools and platforms.
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Best hardware
- Education Allowance
- Premium medical insurance
- Exciting and diverse team, all around the world!
- Value given to ideas and opinions
- Friendly coworkers!
- Hosts of the Best Performance Marketing Party in the world
- Valuers of innovation
HOW TO APPLY:
This full-time position will be based in our Vancouver office located downtown at WeWork in Bentall II (during the Covid-19 pandemic, you will be working remotely from home until further notice).
APPLY DIRECTLY: https://dfo.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=451