Social Media Strategist
Miles HR has an excellent opportunity to join this well established and fast growing Vancouver company in the newly created position of Social Media Strategist. You are a highly organized, and goal-driven Social Media Strategist who has corporate experience planning content for all social media accounts. The Social Media Strategist is also responsible for researching social media trends, analyzing page analytics and ROI and planning and execution of social media calendars.
To be successful as the Social Media Strategist you must have strong writing skills as well as skills in photo editing and graphic design. A key component of the position of Social Media Strategist is the desire and ability to learn about new and emerging trends and tools to produce high value content and high value ROI.
About the Position:
- Create content for several social media platforms.
- Plan and schedule content in advance.
- Research new social media trends and hashtags.
- Work with the Marketing department to strategize content ideas.
- Use analytics tools to gauge the success of posts and campaigns.
- Develop strategic plan for all social, developing and recommending trends and executing deliverables.
- Continuously build and expand authentic consumer brand experiences.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Social Media Strategist in a corporate setting.
- Experience establishing and executing Social Media Strategy within a company.
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Communications or a related field.
- Expert corporate knowledge of all social media platforms for consumer brands.
- Expert knowledge on Social Media analytics with ability to produce robust weekly reporting on ROI and tracking of new trends.
- Solid experience using all Social media platforms for corporate marketing initiatives such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Youtube, TikTok etc.
- Must have experience using social media for professional, corporate purposes in a company setting.
- Experience working with an internal marketing team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with graphic design and photo editing.
- This role reports to the Director of Marketing and works closely with the marketing team.
For this excellent opportunity to join this leading company in their industry as the Social Media Strategist, please apply today!