Software Dev Engineer
Montreal, QC, Canada
9 Months Contract
Top desired 3 skill sets
- Springboot, J2EE
- Java, Scala or Kotlin
- Good team player ? and Autonomous
Programs/Tools that will be used on the assignment (if any)
Previous experience required/preferred
- Experience with Java Enterprise development (J2EE or Spring)
- General Responsibilities: Design, develop, debug, and modifies components of software applications and tools.
- Drive technical direction at the application/product level for small to mid-sized projects.
- Design, spec, schedule and provide quality implementation of a component or feature (typically 1-3 months in duration).
- Provide alternative solutions to a given problem. Resolve problems and roadblocks, with management assistance if required. Follow through on details and drive issues to closure.
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Actively participate in group technology reviews to critique work of self and others.
- Work collaboratively with all members of technical staff.
- Collaborate with program management and testing peers in the development of assigned components.
- Participates in and provides input to requirements definition.
- Usually provides solid judgment calls and tradeoff analysis.
Thanks & Regards
** 10 time INC 500/5000, 10 time BBJ "Pacesetter ", 5 time SIA-fastest growing**
Pawan Kumar| Technical Recruiter | Talent Burst , Inc.
Boston | San Francisco | Miami | Tampa | Toronto | New Delhi | Bangalore
Work: 647 559-2730, Mobile:414 214-1492| Email: email@example.com